The shaft body and sleeve of zirconia ceramic shaft are made of zirconia ceramic material, and the guard ring is made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), nylon 66, polyetherimide, zirconia, alumina, stainless steel or aerospace special aluminum. What are the performance characteristics of zirconia ceramic shaft?
Zirconia ceramic shaft characteristics.
1. High speed: with the advantages of cold resistance, small force elasticity, high pressure resistance, poor thermal conductivity, light weight, small coefficient of friction, etc., can be used for high speed spindle of 12000 rpm ~ 75000 rpm and other high-precision equipment.
2. High temperature resistance: the use of temperature between 1000 ℃ - 1200 ℃ will not produce expansion caused by temperature differences. It can be used in electric furnace, plastic making, steel making and other high temperature equipment.
3. Corrosion resistance: the material itself has corrosion resistance, can be used in strong acid, strong alkali, inorganic, organic salt, seawater and other fields, such as: electroplating equipment, electronic equipment, chemical machinery, shipbuilding, medical equipment, etc.
4. Anti-magnetic: It can be used in demagnetization equipment because there is no magnetic dust, which can reduce the shaft flaking in advance, noise, etc. Precision instruments and other fields.
5. Electrical insulation: Due to the high resistance, it can avoid electric arc damage to the shaft and can be used in various electrical equipment that needs insulation.
6. Vacuum: Due to the unique oil-free self-lubricating property of ceramic materials, zirconia all-ceramic shafts can overcome the problem of lubrication that cannot be achieved by ordinary shafts in ultra-high vacuum environment.